The feeding with waste of the roll compactors is done in case of the waste presses, and, at finish, the end of the wrapping foil is also introduced so the roll is secured for an easy handling and storage. When the compacting and wrapping are over, the waste roll compactor tears (automatically or by pressing the button) the foil which wrapped the waste roll. This waste balling press type is suited for areas where the feeding with waste material can be done manually. The flap for bale’s ejection is maneuvered manually or automatic, depending on the machine’ model.
|Reference||Title||Bale roll diameter||Bale roll length (mm)||Working speed|
|Barrel press||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||View product|
|CDR-LC display||Waste roll compactor CDR-LC display||up to 400 mm, adjustable||600 mm||up to 300 kg/h||View product|
|CDR-LED||Waste roll compactor CDR-LED||up to 400 mm, 3 pre-selectable positions||600 mm||up to 300 kg/h||View product|
|CDR400-3||Waste roll compactor CDR-400-3||up to 400 mm, 3 pre-set stages||600 mm||up to 300 kg/h||View product|
|CDR400||Waste roll compactor CDR-400||up to 400 mm||600 mm||up to 300 kg/h||View product|
Vertical bale presses
The vertical bale presses reduce with up to 95% the volume of the compacted waste.
Due to the small footprint, they are very practical and preferred to the classical voluminous and heavy containers. They are simple to install and can be easily placed where they are needed. The baled waste are ejected automatically and place on a pallet by flipping them to 90⁰. The exceptions are: the Manual vertical baling press where the bales are extracted by the operator, and the Automatic vertical basic baling press where the bales are extracted with a special trolley. The tying and securing with band is done manually.
They are recommended in production and retail: hyper or super markets, textile and clothing factories, furniture factories and showrooms, waste collection centers, etc.
The presses can be manual, semi-automated and automated, The resulted bales are secured with different types of wiring: twined, band, thread coil.
|Reference||Title||Bale length (mm)||Bale width (mm)||Bale height (mm)||Volume throughput in idle operation|
|Automatic vertical baling press||1200 mm||780 mm||1000 mm||6,25 m³/h||View product|
|Automatic vertical basic baling press||700 mm||500 mm||850 mm||3,13 m³/h||View product|
|Manual vertical baling press||800 mm||600 mm||800 mm||N.A.||View product|
|Vertical baling press with tape station||1200 mm||780 mm||1200 mm||12 m³/h||View product|
|Consumables for bale presses||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||View product|
Horizontal bale presses
The horizontal bale presses are recommended for the big industrial zones or commercial centers (like magazines/ furniture stores) where the waste are generated constantly and in large quantities, for big waste collection centers and in production areas which depend on the quick elimination of the residues.
They are designed and built for voluminous or with irregular shapes waste, like carboard ones, different foil types, plastic, Big Bags, non-woven textile, corrugated or alveolar sheets.
They can be adapted to different loading methods: with belt conveyors, air conveyors, with lifting and turning equipment, and, in general, they can be successfully integrated in any production process, their complex design ensuring flexibility in use. They can be extended modularly and perfectly integrated within the spaces destinated for their use.
The waste is compacted in rectangular shaped bales. They are tied up with plastic wirings treated with special oils. The securing with band/ stripes is done automatic, in two or more points, depending on the bale’s length.
- they resolve quickly and on the spot, the problem of the waste volume by eliminating them from the allocated areas
- they are robust and resistant to repeated, intensive and long term uses
- reduced maintenance costs during their functioning
- high compacting and pressing speed due to the fact that the waste doesn’t need to be sorted in advance or introduced in a certain shape or order (for example, the boxes don’t need to be unwrapped or folded, the bags don’t need to be straighten up or arranged)
- they reduce the costs with waste handling by compacting them, decreasing their volume and the pick-up rhythm
- they are efficient, quickly releasing and cleaning the operational space from waste, this space becoming available for other activities or purposes
- they are ergonomic, safe and easy to use due to the buttons which indicate the actions for the operators who are handling them, and reduce to minimum their efforts
- they can be easily placed in various spaces without affecting the current activities
- small footprint, successfully replacing the usual big containers for waste
- the bales and rolls resulted are compact and easy to maneuver
- they maintain the cleanliness of the waste storage areas by quickly releasing them, and the hygiene level through the compacting method
- efficiencies the activity, the operators not having to carry the waste for a long distance from the activity place, or strive to crowd them inside the waste storage containers in order to release the space for new waste
- the baled waste are preferred by the recycling companies due to the high volume which can be delivered in one single pick-up, and the fact that they are not contaminated with dust, liquids, molds, etc.
The materials suitable for these presses and compactors for waste management are:
- carton: cardboard boxes, corrugated or alveolar carton sheets
- metal drums, Tetrapak type packaging, polystyrene, PET/UBC packaging without caps, aluminum cans
- textile, fleece insulation material, non-woven material
- different types of bags (like big bags for example), foil and aluminum bags
- plastic: band/ stripes, foils (including PP/PE), alveolar or corrugated plastic sheets
- paper: sheets, different types of waste
- foam foils, foam protective packaging
- PP/PE fibers
The functioning principle of these equipment types is simple: the waste are manually or automatic introduced through a large feeding/ loading area inside the machine, where, depending on its type, they are transformed and fixed in rolls or bales.