Automatic vertical baling press
The automatic vertical baling press combines the multiple advantages of this equipment type in one machine. It is recommended for packaging with smaller dimensions.
The functioning principle is simple: the operator prepares the strapping tapes or wires in the lower part of the press, the upper part is loaded with waste, the doors are closed and the press starts automatically lowering. When the bale is complete, the operator ties it and secures it with the strapping tapes or wires prepared at the beginning of the procedure.
The superior door of the waste baler machine opens both vertically and horizontally. The inferior door is secured with a hand wheel door lock mounted at an ergonomic level.
- rapid and easy installation
- the waste loading aperture can be used also for storage, thus making the time allocated for this operation more efficient
- easy to handle, intuitive operations, modern microprocessor controller with membrane keypad and text display
- strong design, flexible retaining claws, torsion control system to prevent and avoid overloading the press and unbalance a part of the bale
- rapid automatic stroke, right after the doors are closed and secured
- the procedure status is permanently displayed
- at the end of the procedure, the sliding door opens automatically
- the waste bale is easily removed and comfortably placed on a pallet