Electric tow tug tractors with platform for operator
These Electric tow tug tractors have a special platform onto which the operator stays during the movement.
The worker can stand on their feet, or the equipment can have a chair onto which they can seat during the activity.
Tow tractors have automated handling and are excellent for the applications where long distances are to be covered, optimizing this way the time and work efficiency. Regardless the model with standing or seated operator, the working height allows them to have a very good visibility of the rolling path in front of them.
For the version with standing operator, there are models which have a kind of ergonomic pad/pillow for the person to lean on with its back, during the movement.
Depending on the model, tow tug tractors can have one or two seats, 3 or 4 wheels, complex models can have even 1 or 2 rearview mirrors or special warning signals (like red lights/blinkers/beacons or headlights).
For outdoors applications, there are models available with open or closed cabin to protect the operators against bad or improper weather conditions, like, for example, intense sun light, snow, rain, wind, etc. The models with closed cabin can have air conditioning if the activity is carried on at very low or high temperatures.
No matter the model, Electric tow tug tractors with platform for operator are designed to ensure optimal work conditions for the personnel who is maneuvering them.
These equipment can be towed to one platform or a convoy and pull them on the rolling surface, to milk run trolleys, logistic carts, or they can have an integrated platform for the goods to be placed on. For special applications, there can be produced, upon request, customized versions with back platform with metal mesh wire, with containers for bulk products, or covered with tarpaulin just like those for trucks.
They are robust machines, which can pull up to 10 000 kg (special equipment). They are easy to use, have adjustable speed, sound warning systems, and the battery can be quickly changed when necessary.
Also for this line, the standard hook they are produced with, can be customized, depending on the applications’ requirements, and have available tread guard wheels.
|Reference||Towing capacity (kg)||Max drawbar pull (N)||Weight (kg)|
|TOW TRUCK CAB||6000 kg||2100 N||1900 kg||View product|
|TOW TRUCK||6000 kg||2100 N||1900 kg||View product|
|TOW 05A CAB||2000 kg||1200 N||650 kg||View product|
|TOW 05A||2000 kg||1200 N||650 kg||View product|
|TOW 05 CAB||2000 kg||1200 N||550 kg||View product|
|TOW 05||2000 kg||1200 N||650 kg||View product|
|LM TOW SX||3000 kg||1200 N||720 kg||View product|
|LM TOW 06S||1000 kg||1100 N||340 kg||View product|
|LM TOW 06||1000 kg||1100 N||330 kg||View product|
|LM TOW 07||800 kg||600 N||200 kg||View product|
Electric tow tug tractors with pedestrian operator
Electric tow tug tractors with pedestrian operator are suited for applications where is needed to move the materials by towing and push or pull them, and the aisles are very crowded, or are narrow and there is no sufficient space left for an easy maneuvering.
They are compact machines, light weighted, easy to use (user friendly), with high battery life, and which can be towed with hook to one or multiple platforms attached in convoy. The batteries change very easy and quickly. They can push or pull, without problems, heavy weights of up to 1500 kg, depending on the model.
There can be attached platform trolleys onto which are placed the goods, roll cages/metal containers, big carts like the ones used for shopping, containers with wheels, about any system which can be anchored and doesn’t exceed the indicated towing weight, and has at least 2 swivel castors. Optionally, there can be produced hooks with a special design, in case the platforms to be towed are not compatible with the standard hook type. Electric tow tug tractors with pedestrian operator can be used in warehouses, manufacture, production, automotive, hospitals, pharma, patients care facilities, airports, food industry, retail, distribution, waste management, events/shows organizers, etc. For special spaces, there are available wheels with tread guard.
The operator is pedestrian and guides the equipment by walking on the floor. His position is correct, ergonomic, he doesn’t need to bend or to force his shoulders in unnatural or tiring positions during the activity. Productivity and work satisfaction are in this way considerably increased, the time for moving the goods from one place to another decreases, work accidents or occupational diseases caused by this type of activities, which otherwise imply intensive or intense physical effort, are reduced or they completely disappear.
- they have powerful batteries either built-in or detachable, which ensures the transportation of the goods with considerable weights of up to 1000 kg, in safety conditions both for operators and products
- they are flexible, robust, economical
- they have a low level of noise, are ergonomic and have a very good running speed, and the wheels do not leave marks on the rolling area
- maneuvering is simple and easy for the operators, and reduces the risk of accidents
- personnel training is quick, there’s no waiting time for trained operators or even no need at all for qualified operators (the equipment with horizontal running do not require license, permit or special driving certificate)
- the goods are moved safer and quicker than in manual handling, and the work performance increases
- they have low maintenance costs
- they are light weighted, have small dimensions, these facilitating the storage within the working areas
- the small dimensions help to release the space for other work needs
- the platforms onto which the operators are standing are very comfortable for them, having an ergonomic zone where they can lean and rest their back during driving
- the acceleration and speed of the electric tow tug tractors can be individually set by the operators according to their individual needs, making them safe for maneuvering
The functioning principle:
- the electric tow tug tractors simply connect by using an universal drawbar to the platform with products (they can be classic platforms, different types of trolleys, containers, etc.), and the operator maneuvers them by standing on the electric tow tug tractor’s platform, or by walking beside it
- in special situations there can be produced customized drawbars
- in case the equipment has an integrated platform, the goods are simply placed on it, and the operator easily moves to the unloading point
The warehouse vehicle types offered by Logimarkt are:
- they connect to the platform on which the products are placed, and the operator gets on the machine standing, and automatically drives it
- they connect to the platform on which the products are placed, and the mobile (pedestrian) operator manually handles the equipment
- the platform on which the products are placed is part of the equipment, and the mobile (pedestrian) operator manually handles the equipment
The platform on which the products are placed can have any shape, but needs to be equipped with swivel casters or wheels (they need to rotate around their own axis).
They can be used for a wide variety of products, from the industrial or production ones, to pharma or hospitals (beds, food/ laundry/ medicines carts, etc.), laundry cleaners, supermarkets, different warehouses, waste handling areas or airports. They are from stainless steel, this making them suitable also for clean-room zones.
Basically, almost anything that can be placed on a platform with wheels, can be attached to the electric tow tug tractors offered by Logimarkt.