LM mixed railing bumper
LM mixed railing bumper is the indoor/outdoor protection system that combines the advantages for both steel and plastic. Fixed in the ground with spring element that facilitates easy bending without affecting the system or the floor, it is a modular system and very easy to install.
This system is a robust one, designed for the most heavy duty applications.
The transverse plates are made from a special polypropylene with a particularly high resistance to material fatigue. In the event of an impact, they absorb the force to its maximum deformation and transfer the residual energy to the elastic elements.
Beside its protection properties for employees, stocks, buildings, LM mixed railing bumpers are also successfully used to separate paths destined for people or light forklifts traffic.
We can support you by providing the entire system, which includes consulting and the products, or you can check below what products are helpful for your employees, goods or building protection.
- Support poles with 3 mm thickness steel tube and dimensions 100 x 100 mm, base plate for 200 x 200 x 10 mm (4 holes); their height can be 500 mm or 1000 mm and depending on the position they are fixed in the system, they can be:
- At the beginning or at the end
- In the middle
- In the corner
- Plastic transverse plates, 45° beveled for fixing in the support poles, with following dimensions: 74 x 52 x 5 mm. Available in following lengths: 1500, 2000, and 2300 mm.
- Underrun protection boards designed for forklift traffic, made of 76 mm steel tube and a height of 86mm. The base dimensions are 130 x 70 x 10 mm, available in 2 versions:
- 1250 mm length with 4 fixing holes
- 1750 mm length with 6 fixing holes
- Spring element with 4 fixing holes, made from PU, dimensions 206 x 206 x 50 mm; additional with fixing kit for 8 holes; these are available only in combination with the poles
- Door railing available only for interior installing