LM impact protection bars
LM impact protection bars are designed for interior or exterior use, in case of heavy forklift traffic and it is made from C-profile solid steel elements for maximum force absorption. Its innovative connection technique is created for one-person assembly.
This solution is ideal when extreme protection is needed for columns, poles, walls, pipelines, etc., so that they do not get damaged like usual by forklift traffic and maneuvers.
On request, the lengths of the boards can also be adjusted individually, depending on the application.
We can support you by providing the entire system, which includes consulting and the products, or you can check below what products are helpful for your employees, goods or building protection.
- Support poles with 3 mm thickness steel tube and dimensions 80 x 80 mm, base plate 160 x 140 x 10 mm (4 holes); their height is 465 mm
- Corner planks which can be:
- Interior corner planks
- Exterior corner planks
- Aluminum joint between 90° – 180° fixing
- Plastic transverse plates made from –profile steel with 3 mm thickness, dimensions 100 x 40 mm. Available in following lengths: 1000, 1200, 1500, and 2000 mm. Both indoor and outdoor versions are coated with yellow plastic and the exterior one can be at request hot-dip galvanized.
- Spring element with 4 fixing holes, made from PU, dimensions 206 x 206 x 50 mm; additional with fixing kit for 8 holes; these are available only in combination with the poles
- Accessories: black covers for the plastic transverse plates or extension set for aluminum planks that are hot-dip galvanized and plastic coated