Octabin Pallet Changer
Examples of use:
- transferring products from wooden pallets to plastic cleanroom/hygienic pallets before entering sterile spaces, or the other way round;
- moving goods from leased pallets (Chep, La Palette Rouge) on EPAL pallets or the other way round;
- replacing defective or damaged pallets during transport;
- changing pallets used during transport with ESD pallets for ESD cleanrooms or the other way round;
- US FED STD 209E cleanroom standard;
- BS 5295 cleanroom standard;
- ISO 14644-1 cleanroom standard.
Octabin containers are increasingly popular for shipping bulky goods, and for this reason we offer you the innovative octabin pallet changer. This device has a perfect shape to support octabins while the damaged pallet on which they are placed, is changed.
The Octabin Pallet Changer: Simple Operation and Maximum Efficiency
This special pallet changer has five side walls designed to fit an octabin perfectly. The operator places the stacked octabins inside the pallet changer with a forklift. By sliding the new pallet under the stack, the old, damaged pallet is pushed out.
Now the operator can retrieve the stack of octabins sitting on the new pallet. This is it!
Key Features of the Octabin Pallet Changer
The special model of pallet changer for octagonal bulk boxes is available for standard square pallets 1140 x 1140 mm. It can withstand loads of up to 1000 kg.