LM square aluminium solutions
LM square aluminium solutions are made from profiles, using aluminium extrusion. They are the ideal solution for many applications, like production equipment construction, workstations, gravitational racking, accessories for conveyor systems, transport trolleys, etc.
This type of solutions is also designed with Lean Manufacturing principles in mind.
As they are made from aluminium, they already have ESD protection for production areas where ESD (Electrostatic discharge) protection is required.
The design of square aluminium structures creates a clean, organized and proffesional image of the production area.
LM square aluminium profiles can have 6, 8 or 10 slots, which are choosed, depending on your application and what the solution is about.
We want to explain to you what this means: any fastener, joint, connector, corner or other accessories can be connected to the profile’s slots with the help of a knurled nut. The knurled structure connects with the interior of the profile and prevents sliding and loosening. The strength of the entire structure depends on the profile’s external dimensions, but also on how many slots does the profile have.
Therefore, the number of slots are recommended for different applications:
- 6 slots profiles: light to medium solutions;
- 8 slots profiles: medium to heavy solutions;
- 10 slots profiles: heavy duty solutions.
Here are some of the advantages of using the aluminium structures:
- Quick: the assembly of the components is fast and easy to do;
- Versatile: the structure is tailor-made for your project, so that there are many options to choose, from the shape and external dimensions of the profiles, to the number of slots.
- Ergonomic: any aluminium profile solution is designed to respect the requested ergonomy;
- Strong: square aluminium profiles are strong, and there are available 3 slot versions , for different loads;
- Safe and stabil: the connectors are fixed inside the profile, offering a smooth surface and a higher stability;
- Easy : they are produced from small components, which reduces the complexity and increases the flexibility;
- Flexible: they can be easily reused and reconfigured to another application, after the previous one has ended;
- No waste: the production processes have no waste of time, goods or motivation.
Workbenches and workstations
Workbenches and workstations with many accsessories, like:
- support for accessory panels with connectors to fix them on the workstation;
- workstation top tables from compact wood, multilayered or MDF, with high resistance to abrasions, heat and friction;
- storage shelves;
- LED lightning, LED lamps with white or yellow light;
- monitors and supporting arms for them;
- different power switches;
- different hooks for tools, boxes, bins, etc.