Workbenches and workstations
They can have electrical system (with control panel) for automatic adjustment of working heights.
Also, a lot of accsessories can be fitted in, like:
- support for accessory panels with connectors to fix them on the workstation
- workstation top tables from compact wood, multilayered or MDF, with high resistance to abrasions, heat and friction, ESD protection, etc.
- storage shelves
- LED lightning, LED lamps with white or yellow light
- monitors and supporting arms for them
- different power switches
- different hooks for tools, boxes, bins
The 4 or 8 channels on the profiles have standard design, making it possible to mount the accessories and connectors in any of their points, even for assembly a conveyor system. This is the perfect solution, because it is not fixed, it can be reconfigured very easy at any time, with no special tools. Curves can be designed with the help of connectors and also roller belt can complete the solution.
Aluminum profile assures antistatic properties or hygiene properties for work areas with special requests.
The modern production and assembly lines needs to be supplied with semi-fabricated items in the shortest possible time and as automatized as possible.
The interruptions or pertubances of the production process lead to high costs and in consequence, the decrease of the company productivity.
The kanban racks can be assembled with straight racking for storage, or with inclined racking for production or assembly zones. It is the ideal solution to implement a FIFO (First-in First-out) stock management strategy.
- Higher stock capacity in comparison to conventional shelves – kanban racks can be considerably deeper, with older stock flowing forward and replenishment from the rear of the rack.
- Incorporates all required equipment in an ergonomic and efficient manner: material, tools and equipment, etc.
- It can be designed to store or move awkwardly sized products to narrow aisles between shelving.
- No electricity is required, the stock moves forward due to inclined roller tracks and gravity.
- Customizable and flexible, easily adaptable to new requirements without special tools, supporting lean manufacturing principles.
- Can be mounted on castor wheels for mobility.
- Aluminum profile assures antistatic properties or hygiene properties for work areas with special requests.
Storage shelves on wheels or not
Storage shelves are an important part of material handling equipment.They can be floor fixed or mobile, like trolley shelves. The heart of the production are is the supply chain like the loading points. In specific areas of the production, these storage shelves assure the necessary material for the workers just in time. We recommend them mobile, in case of a dinamic production site, the storage shelves can be moved smoothly, in case of reconfigure or expansion of the production lines or loading points.
They can be designed in various models, like spinning in one central wheel, one side or multiple side access for loading or unloading components, with walls or different panels for protecting sensitive components, courtains, bins, etc.
In a dynamic production area, the production flow must be analyzed in detail, and all the options must be taking in consideration. A workshop trolley is really useful in case of a dynamic work flow, when for example different workers are multitasking and they work at different projects. This trolley can offer mobility for a certain kit project from a worker to another, or they can just offer mobility for kit tools, different small projects, and presentation or workshop panels. The design options are limitless due to versatility of the round aluminum profiles.
- for parts that have unusual dimensions or shapes, the perfect mobile storage solution industrial environments, for a smooth running of the production flow. At request, they can be single or double sided, wheeled against a wall or circle around a production area for step by step manufacturing. This solution is common used for long components and materials like pipes, plastic or timber and it is designed for small spaces or space saving environments. It offers secure and on time production flow.
Pallet dolly is the easy mobile solution when it comes to pallet handling that first of all assures operator’s safety and ergonomics, as well protection for materials that are moved on the pallet. Logimarkt can design the pallet dolly accordingly to your request, when it comes to pallet weight and dimensions, so that the wheels and design offers secure load and smooth mobility.
Platform trolley is the solution that takes off the weight, injury or damage risks in your warehouse. Even if the distance is small between two transfer points, when lifting any heavy items, there is always a risk for operator’s injury or for material damage. Logimarkt can design the platform trolley according to the exactly application and for certain materials dimensions and loads. Available with different positioned handles, wheels that are mobile, fixed, with breaks or not. The options are limitless.
LM round aluminum solutions – NGP type, were designed according to Lean Manufacturing principles, as well as the other Lean Manufacturing solutions, offered by Logimarkt.
As they are made from aluminium, they already have ESD protection for production areas where ESD (Electrostatic discharge) protection is required.
The design of round aluminium structures creates a clean, organized and proffesional image of the production area.
These cover a wide range of uses, from the simplest ones – frames for trolleys, to the most complex production lines.